SONAX Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer is one of the most popular products car lovers use in maintaining the cleanliness, gloss and hydrophobia properties of the cars. You can use it along with a coated car or waxed car or simply by its own.
Today we want to share with you 5 methods to apply SONAX Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer (let's just call it BSD) effectively on your car.
- Wet Method
- Dry Method
- Most Popular Method
- Showroom Method
- Remove Bird Shit / Insect Residue
1. Wet Method
- Suitable for those who wants to do 1 time job.
- Prepare more dry microfibre clothes if you use Wet Method.
- After car wash, without drying the car first, just spray BSD to the surface and wipe to a streak-free finish.
2. Dry Method
- This method gives best result.
- I suggest to prepare 2 pieces of microfibre clothes, name them C1 and C2.
- After car wash, dry the car completely using Drying Cloth or Sonax Magic Car Care Cloth with strong absorbency capability. Spray BSD to the surface and wipe off with C1. Then wipe again with C2 to a streak-free finish.
3. Most Popular Method
- This method is preferred by most users because the easy application.
- Prepare 2 pieces of microfibre clothes - one dampen and one dry.
- After car wash, dry the car completely. Spray BSD to the surface and wipe off with the dampen cloth. Then wipe again with the dry cloth to a streak-free finish.
4. Showroom Method
- This is suitable for indoor showroom cars that require some dry cleaning or touch up to maintain the showroom-shine.
- No car wash is required. But if the surface is dusty, blow away the dust first. Choose to apply BSD either with Dry Method or Most Popular Method as described above.
5. Remove Bird Shit / Insects Residue
- If you see a dried bird shit or insects residue, spray BSD to it, let the BSD work on it for about 5 minutes. Then use a soft baby wipes to gently wipe it off clean. Repeat if stubborn stain.
- The surfactant in BSD is helpful in soften the dried bird shit / insects residue and reduce the surface attachment of the stain from the paint surface hence making the cleaning and removal process much easier without rubbing or scratching
Easy-peasy! Enjoy the BSD!