|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Powerful abrasive polish for extremely weathered or scratched paintwork
- Removes scratches, smooths scrapes and removes paint spray mist
- Simultaneous good development of gloss. Low dust; will not burn in; can be wiped off easily
- No filler. No silicone. Water based.
- SONAX passion for cars - made in Germany
Powerful abrasive polish for extremely weathered or scratched paintwork. Simultaneous good development of gloss. No formation of dust; will not burn in; can be wiped off easily and Odourless.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- If necessary, sand the paintwork beforehand with a P1000 grit (or finer)
- Use a speed- adjustable rotary polishing machine with a Foam Pad hard 160 (Item No. 04931000) or Lambswool Pad 133 (Item No. 04931410). Machine can be slightly tilted at first
- Afterwards, polish with plane pad and, particularly on fresh paintwork, polish surface in several short cycles
- Wipe off polish residue with a Microfibre Cloth ultra fine (Item No. 04507000)
- Afterwards, polish to a high gloss with Perfect Finish (Item No. 02243000)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not allow polishing area to overheat. Regularly clean polishing sponges. Never use different polishes on one pad.
Since 1950 SONAX developes and produces in Neuburg an der Donau superior car care products. Whether in motorsport, tuning scene or among classic automobile fans: SONAX is a long time partner of car enthusiasts and experts, supporting and advising when it comes to impeccable automobiles' performance. SONAX product range includes exterior and paintwork, interior and glass as well as winter care products. To complete the range, SONAX has also developed special solutions for the industry and auto workshops, for machine cleaning in washing facilities, for bikes and industrial vehicles along with cleaning and care products for professional car valeting.
From wheel rim to windscreen and from paintwork to interior - make no compromises when it comes to the care of your car!
1 x SONAX PROFILINE CutMax 1L